Monday, November 27, 2006

Pre-Thanksgiving

Before I post Thanksgiving pictures, I thought that I would put these pictures up.

Mason makes this new face often these days. He'll usually do it when he's excited about something or someone. Frequently, he'll alternate between smiling and 'ooing'.

Favorite face these days

Mason and Hogarth continue to get along well. Hogarth is like one of those little fish that swim around larger carnivorous fish and eat the bits of food that the larger fish leave behind. Every once in a while, the smaller fish will dart into the larger fish's mouth, find something to eat, and escape unscathed.

Oh, gross

Hogarth does enjoy cleaning up any stray barf, and in return he just has to put up with getting his fur pulled occasionally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the post about Hogarth made me laugh out loud! God love dogs...

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home