Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Music in the park

Last Friday, we went to the local park to walk the path and listen to some bands that were set up along the way. Jeni invited the families from her playgroup to tag along and then come back to our house for dessert and drinks.

Music in the park

This guy was kind of weird...
quad bike band thing

Jeni got a haircut and showed it off.
Nice haircut

Mason's friend, Leo, from across the street wanted to ride in Mason's wagon, but wanted to face forward as well.
Mason and Leo

Leo in Mason's lap

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason and Rebecca said...

Love your haircut Jeni! That picture of Mason & Hogarth is precious. Griffin is also struggling with teeth and we're hoping that's behind his new habit of screaming/screeching whenever he's frustrated. It's a little hard on the eardrums. Let's talk soon! --Rebecca

11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE the new 'do! Super cute! Oh, and Mason is also super cute and quite the little boy. Sorry to say it but it seems your days of having a little baby are over since he's such the big boy! I hope we can catch up soon!
And thanks for my birthday wishes - I really wish we were closer so we could all have cake and ice cream together. xoxo Emily

12:53 AM  
Blogger E said...

Hey there you two!
We haven't caught up in a while and I wasn't sure where I could find you. Send me an email and let me know how you are and how to reach you.

Miss you both.

Emily Wood
wood1029@bellsouth.net

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home