Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Excuses, excuses

I have lots of excuses for not blogging lately.

  • Our internet went out for two weeks. Comcast was on the case and we seem to be OK now.

  • I rode in a bike ride to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society along with some members of my family. Here Amy and her friend Holly pose by our team sign (Ride Against MS).

    One of my excuses for not blogging

  • We have been traveling up to Chicagoland quite often. We visited my grandparents for lunch one afternoon.

    Grandma and Grandpa Coz and Mason

  • I'm sure that there's other stuff.


But I'm back at the keyboard ready to post some pictures of our kid!

By the way, here are some pictures that my cousin Joe took when we were out in Colorado. He is a much better photographer than Jeni or me so enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home